Summer Favorites Pt. 1

Sunday, August 16, 2020

What a summer this has been! I feel like my summer has been 4 months long because after spring break we didn't go back to school, but were stricktly online. However, in all that time there have been a lot of favorite things I have discovered and I thought it would be fun to share them. 

Fashion:

Steve Madden Strappy Sandals - (shop here) I am all about the "strappy sandal" trend and got these heels on sale at the beginning of Quarantine (just waiting to wear them somewhere)
White Keds - (shop similar Here, Here, & Here) I have been loving white sneakers recently and Keds has such classic white sneakers. 
Shirred Tops & Dresses - I have been loving the "shirred" style in both dresses and tops and I adore This puffy sleeve mini dress, I want this dress in Yellow, I also love this classic shirred midi dress, you will die for this tea party perfect mini floral shirred dress (shop favorite styles Dress Here, Here, and Here)
Puffy Sleeves - I have really loved the puffy sleeves on all the dresses recently and wanted to share some of my favorites with you! I adore how classic this midi dress is. This Free People dress is also super classic, in a country chic way. This midi dress has the perfect sleeves for summer! If you are more into short styles, this dress is super cute and have fun puffy sleeves. 
Pink Kortni Jean Swimsuit - If you haven't checked out Kortni Jeane's swimsuits you are missing out!!
Headbands - Headbands have been one of my favorite trends recently because they easily elevate any look and hairstyle! Here are some of my favorite headbands classic knot Here, pearl knot here, and puffy velvet here
Blue Light Glasses (shop Here) - I have been loving these blue light glasses for their retro style and their relaxing effect on my eyes. 

Books:

I just wrote a NEW blog post on all of the 30 books I have read & listened to this year! But my summer favorites are below. 

Chirp Audiobooks - I discovered Chirp Audiobooks at the beginning of the year and love the freedom to buy audiobooks at super discounted rates! 
March Trilogy
Just Mercy
Jo & Laurie - if you are a fan of classics you need this book! 
Love and Gelato - nothing gets more "summery" than this book! 

Movies & Shows: 

Curious about what I have watched in Quarantine? You can read all about the shows & movies I watched HERE, but see below for my summer favorites

Project Runway Season 15 (Hulu)
Bones (Amazon Prime)
Pride & Prejudice (2005) (Netflix)
Kissing Booth 2 (Netflix)
While You Were Sleeping (Hulu)
Descendants of the Sun (Hulu)
Jane By Design (Freeform)

YouTube & Social Media:

TikTok - Sooo....I got TikTok this summer and I now get what the hype is all about!
Skincare by Hyram - (YouTube Channel)
Jess Dang - (YouTube Channel)
With Wendy - (YouTube Channel)
Micarah Tweers - (YouTube Channel)
Karolina Zebrowska - (YouTube Channel)

Are any of these your favorites?

- Madison

8 comments

  1. I just discovered Micarah's youtube channel a week or two ago, and her videos are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! She is seriously so amazing and hilarious :) I relate to way to much of the things she says. Glad to hear this

      Delete
  2. I also love to follow theses youtubers.
    And So may great things in your summer favorites.
    xx
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting. I never stop myself from saying something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up. Miss Jackson Leather Bodycon Mini Dress USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very nice and informative post you have written happy to read your post i was hoping to see more posts like this. Story of Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sincerely very satisfied to say,your submit is very exciting to examine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with what you have said!!

    ReplyDelete