The Perfect Wrap Dress

Monday, September 17, 2018

Dress: c/o eShakti (similar)| Shoes: Wallmart | Headband: H&M 

Being a teacher I find that my style has expanded a bit these last few weeks, if anything it has definitely become more diverse in the styles that I wear on a daily basis. Before teaching I did love to put together fun and creative outfits for daily events, but not that I am in a field where comfort and professionalism are at the forefront in what I choose to wear, I find that I often reach for simple staple pieces to get me through the week. 
eShakti has always been one of my FAVORITE brands and through the years I have had the immense pleasure of working with them on a number of occasions. I always look forward to seeing the new styles they come out with or tweaking a style to fit my needs (because all of their dresses and various pieces are customizable) and this dress above is no exception. Over the years I have discovered that I quiet like wrap dresses! I sadly don't own very many, but the few that I do own are some of my favorite pieces because they are easy to wear, very comfortable, and quite versatile. 
When I stumbled upon this striped dress while browsing the selection on eShakti I was drawn to the classic wrap silhouette and the fun colorful stripes. I decided that it was the perfect dress to add to my collection and it has quickly become a new favorite! I can't tell you how comfortable wearing a wrap dress is, and with my somewhat high energy job it is the perfect dress for teaching:) 
I especially love the pop of color in the stripes, and like that they are actually a bit more muted colors which makes them the perfect colorful addition to my fall wardrobe. 
I decided to go "comfy" with this ensemble and paired it with my new favorite shoes, these slip on black loafers. I am all about the YELLOW right now and this gorgeous yellow headband that I picked up at h&m has been the perfect accessory to many of my latest looks, including this one (not to mention it reminds me of Noelle Downing and Steffy every time I wear it). 

Are you a fan of wrap dresses?

-Madison

9 comments

  1. Just loved the article and the way it is written. Looking really gorgeous.Keep up the good work.
    blue faded skinny jeans
    blue faded jeans men
    gunmetal

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Grecian drape gown is very stylish, you can see them worn by celebs and Hollywood stars at red carpet events. Although there are various designs of Grecian gowns, one of them remains trendy, that is the shouldered Grecian draped gown.https://www.luxtime.su/chanel-bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I neverfound any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough forme. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made goodcontent as you did, the internet will be a lot moreuseful than ever before.
    gunmetal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have honestly never read such overwhelmingly good content like this. I agree with your points and your ideas. This info is really great. Thanks

    gunmetal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts!
    gunmetal
    slim fit jeans

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fashionable cars are much like fashionable clothing. What is expensive in one country is not in the other.ways of wearing contemporary kurtis

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The perfect wrap dress combines elegance and versatility, making it a wardrobe staple for any occasion. Pair it with an edge jacket wwe fierce fashion. This combination enhances your silhouette while adding an edgy flair, making you feel empowered and ready to conquer the day.

    ReplyDelete